Are you looking for best all in one PC of India? Let our laptop experts help you find the best all in one computer / PC. A lot of people are more interested in all in one PCs since they are so much more efficient in terms of space compared to large desktops and mini PCs. This is because everything is squeezed into the tiny frame of display and all you have to do is connect your keyboard and mouse. That is why you should buy the best all in one PC instead of a mini PC or a large desktop computer.
Before we reveal the list, there are certain things to keep in mind before shelling out your hard earned money on an all in one PC.
Screen size: How much space do you have for your all in one? If space is not a big deal, you can go for large all in one that come with 24” or bigger. That being said, if space is a concern, you will fine with something like an all in one with 21” or even 18” panel. Generally, the smaller ones are cheaper except for the all in one with full HD or quad HD display. More on that in upcoming points.
Processor: Ask yourself, what kind of work you will be doing? If all that you will be doing including basic computing tasks and little bit of photoshop and little video editing, then any of the below given cheap all in one in India will work for you. This also applies if you want an all in one PC that consumes little power. The new Pentium or Celeron processors are extremely power-efficient and consume less than 10 TDP, making them great for reducing your electricity bills. If you are planning to do heavy lifting like working on AutoCAD, Solidworks, SAP, Matlab or 3D modeling, then you should go with all in one PC with i5 or i7 quad core range of processors. There is a reason why so many professionals go for standard voltage i5 laptops with 8GB RAM in India for doing 3D modeling, video editing, gaming and so on.
Dedicated graphics card: If you would be heavy video editing, hard-core gaming, or 3D modeling, then consider going for the all in one PC with dedicated graphics card. The new dedicated graphics card from Nvidia are as powerful as any gaming console, making them capable. The new all in one PC and laptops with graphics card from Nvidia are exceptionally powerful machines.
Screen resolution: If you would be doing professional tasks or if you do not have a small budget, never settle for an all in one PC with HD 1366×768 resolution. It is 2017 and we would not want anyone to settle with anything less than full HD on laptop or all in one PC. If you have good budget, go for all in one PC with QHD / UHD display. High resolution display allows you to see more information at a glance, thus improving your productivity. You will also be able to work on two or more windows more comfortably. Gaming experience will be better too in full HD panels. Similarly, you will have better experience while working on professional applications as you will be able to squeeze in all of your toolbars easily.
Here are the best all in one PCs of India 2017.
Lenovo All In One Desktop C2000
* 2.41 GHz Intel Celeron J3060 Processor
* 4GB DDR3 RAM
* 1000GB Hard Disk
* 19.5-inch LED Screen
* Integrated Graphics, DOS (you will have to install windows yourself)
HP AIO 20-C102IL
* 49.53 cm (19.5 in) diagonal widescreen full high-definition VA WLED-backlit display
* 1.6GHz Intel Pentium J3710 processor, 4 GB DDR3L-1600 RAM, 1 TB SATA 7200 rpm ROM, DOS 2.0, Intel HD 405 Graphics, Integrated speakers
* Integrated Bluetooth 4.0 and Wireless LAN 802.11b/g/n featuring 2.4 GHz 1×1 technology
* Ultra Slim Tray SuperMulti DVD Burner drive, 1 Year Warranty
* Intel® Pentium® J3710 Processor
* Free DOS 2.0
* 4GB DDR3 RAM / 1TB HDD
* 49.53 cm (19.5) diagonal FHD UWVA display with 1920 x 1080 resolution
* Intel® HD Graphics
Dell All-in-One Computer 3030
* Processor :- Intel Core i3-7100 3.40 Ghz, RAM :- 4 GB (2nd Slot Empaty-support upto 16GB)
* HDD :- 500 GB, OS :- Ubantu, After 30 June In GST price high 18% so hurry
* Wired Keyboard with Mouse, Size :- 19.5″, New Model 3050 Given, Wi-Fi with Bluetooth, DVD Writer, 3 Years Onsite Warranty By Dell
Dell Inspiron One 24
* 2.3GHz Intel Core i3-6100U processor
* 4GB DDR3L RAM
* 1TB hard drive
* 23.8-inch screen, Intel HD Graphics
* Windows 10 operating system