Mini PC are getting very popular in India as more and more people move from large desktop computers to mini PCs and laptops. In many cases, a mini PC is a better deal than a laptop if you already have the desktop equipment like keyboard, mouse, display. Mini PC computers in India come in all sizes – from a stick size computer to a typical box style desktop computer – about the size of a lunch box. Compared to a cheap laptop, a mini PC is better in terms of expandability especially in case of a box style mini PC. If you are planning to buy a mini PC for home and all you will be doing some web surfing and YouTube watching, get a stick PC. A stick PC is cheaper than the cheapest netbook in India and can be hidden behind a TV or computer monitor.
The stick mini PC is fanless and incredibly efficient. They consume less than 5 watts in power and thus do not increase your electricity in any manner. However, if you are looking for desktop level performance, then you should get a generic mini PC as they pack more powerful processor and more RAM that is required for doing demanding tasks. So without further ado, here are the best mini PC computers on sale in India.
Intel Compute Stick
Intel Compute stick is ideal for home use and light office use. It handles web browsing, YouTube and office work like a charm. It consumes almost no electricity and runs full fledge version of windows 10. It has Wi-Fi built-in so you start browsing immediately after plugging it in. Bluetooth is also present so you can use your favorite Bluetooth keyboard and mouse and use it from a 10 meter distance.
* 1.44GHz Intel Atom x5-Z8300 processor
* 2GB DDR3L RAM, 32GB storage
* Intel HD Graphics, Windows 10 operating system
* Integrated wireless 802.11AC (Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265), Bluetooth V4.0
Thinvent Micro 4 2017 Mini PC
This is an affordable option for those who can do without windows. It runs Linux OS and ideal for media consumption.
* 1.3GHz ARM Cortex processor
* 1GB DDR3 RAM, 8GB hard drive
* Thinux operating system, Integrated Graphics
iBall Splendo Stick PC
If the Intel Compute Stick is a bit too expensive for you, consider getting the iBall Splendo Stick PC that has identical specifications and features. Just plug it in into back of your monitor or HDTV and start surfing right away.
* 1.83GHz Intel Atom Z3735F processor
* 2GB DDR3 RAM, 32GB On-board memory
* Windows 8.1 operating system, USB OTG function
* Music player supports MP3 and other popular formats, HD video playback
Intel NUC NUC5CPYH Kit
Intel NUC is a DIY mini PC where you add your SSD/HDD and memory. You get chipset with processor, wireless modules and ports onboard.
Intel® Celeron® Processor N3050 (2M Cache, up to 2.16 GHz), Integrated Graphics
VGA (HDB15); HDMI 1.4b, 6x USB ports, Bluetooth, LAN, Wi-Fi
Apple Mac Mini MGEN2HN
* Processor 2.6GHz 2.6GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 3.1GHz) with 3MB on-chip shared L3 cache Configurable to 3.0GHz dual-core Intel Core i7 (Turbo Boost up to 3.5GHz) with 4MB on-chip shared L3 cache. 1TB (5400-rpm) hard drive Fusion Drive or 256GB of flash storage (SSD). Intel Iris Graphics Weight2 2.6 pounds (1.20 kg)
If you want an all in one computer, why not check out the best all in one desktop PC on sale in India. They have everything integrated inside the monitor which makes them perfect for people who are looking to squeeze full size computer in small space.